Here you’ll find some great information for you to review before registering for Alpengirl Camp
Alpengirl Camp openings are available on a 1st-come, 1st-served basis until filled. Registering early is recommended; we have fewer than 12 camper spaces available per session. GENERAL REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR EVERYONE.
Set up an appointment via Calendly OR call us in Montana at
to determine if the Alpengirl camp program and your session of choice are a good fit for your camper.
Once the Camp Director has determined that Alpengirl is the right fit for your camper, we will charge your deposit and officially enroll your camper.
Forms & Final Payment
Forms and final payment will be due by April 1st.
All payments and forms will be located in your online account.
Once you have submitted your registration form and secured your space, follow this helpful list to get ready for camp:
1. Read the Welcome to Camp letter from the Camp Director
2. Read the Travel Information & book your travel to/from camp
3. Print the Packing List and start selecting your gear
4. Start exercising for hiking and wearing in your hiking boots
5. Practice overnights for a weekend or more without your parents and talk with your parents about summer camp homesickness and camp expectations
6. Submit your final payment and forms (Note: The health care recommendation form requires a licensed medical personnel signature based on a medical examination within the last 12 months of the camper’s final day at camp this summer. Please review the health form instructions for more information.)
7. Look for the pre-camp letter and outfitter waivers emailed to you in late May
8. Have your camp questions ready for your pre-camp call from camp staff in June
9. Pack your gear according to the packing list
10. Update Alpengirl with any changes to your health form, contact info or travel info
11. Re-read website information and your session itinerary
12. Arrive at camp ready for great new adventures
Please ask questions and communicate with us anytime.